9.4.11

mothers pansies

Nohte mi je tokrat krasil krasen Nailc inc - warwick way, ki je bolj prekrivne a še vedno jelly teksture, na prstancu pa je moj prvi krek lak China Glaze - Fault line. Zanimivo je opazovati kako lak razpoka in ker sploh nisem pazila na nanos, je na levi roki vzorček takle:

For my nail color I picked up a fab jellyish Nails inc - warwick way and my first crackle nailpolish China Glaze - Fault Line. For the first one I need two coats and one for crackle. Its so funny how the polish crackles and couse I didn pay enough attention on how to apply itpattern on my left hand looked like this:


Na desni pa sem že dobila "grif" in nastal je perfekten krek ;) :
And on my right hand, where I got the feeling how to apply it and the polish cracked perfectly:


No comments:

Post a Comment