30.10.12

*TOP 5 SHADEs* for AUTMN

I saw this on With love Ana blog, create my top 5 nailpolishes list and decided to share it with you.

By no particular order here we go:

Nicole by OPI - Khloe had a little Lam Lam. Perfect, deep, deep forest green.

  
China Glaze Winter berry. Deep but not dark, between creme and jelly, red. Love it.

 
OPI Russian navy. Deep, dark navy blue with blupurpleish shimmer.

 
I dont wear nudes to often during colder months but if I do, I wear very opaque creme ones. Like Orly pure porcelain.


China Glaze Magnetix Instant Chemistry. With or without the magnet affect. And its opaque with just one coat. 

3 comments:

  1. Lepi so vsi po vrsti! Sem vesela, da si naredila ta post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prvi OPI mi je top! Morm si ga zrihtat čimprej :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the first one and the porcelain are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete